sex

quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

Steve

"I can't wait anymore," he groaned. "I have to fuck you." My legs were already in the air as I felt the hot, hard length of his achingly rigid tool slide against the wet folds of my pussy. He rubbed the head against my clit and I felt another spasm deep inside me as he groaned, "Now!" and slammed the length of his cock into my greedy pussy. He began to move immediately. His hips pumped against me over and over again as he drove his cock in and out of my slit. I could feel every ridge of his tool as my pussy squeezed it on each thrust. I couldn't believe it but I was immediately moving toward another orgasm!


"You are so tight," he moaned. I smiled and one leg dropped down to rest on his hip. I used it for leverage and pulled him harder against me. The wet sounds of our sex filled the night air and the scent of it filled the space around us. We were both beginning to sweat in spite of the cooler temperature. On and on he went, driving his cock into me, turning a little this way and that so it stabbed into me from different angles, each one more pleasurable than the last. His hand dropped between us and he rubbed his fingertips across my clit. My pussy clamped down and I felt another orgasm rip through me. My body trembled and I felt him grow rigid.


"I'm cumming," he groaned. His hands gripped my hips hard as he pushed his against me. I felt his cock jerk and then the warmth of his hot cum spilling into me. He pulled back a little and thrust again and I felt more of it against the walls of my pussy. It was the most fantastic thing I had felt in a long, long time! When he pulled back the next time, I felt our combined cum running down over his balls and over my ass. I couldn't believe how good I felt and couldn't stop smiling. His face was tight and his head was thrown back as he let out a long groan and thrust into me one more time. His cock continued to jump inside me as his balls emptied out. I could feel my pussy squeezing him, milking it for every drop.


Finally he looked at me and bent down to kiss one of my breasts. I felt his cock slip out of me and then I heard him begin to laugh. He straightened up and looked down at me and I started laughing too. It was a laugh of pure delight over the entire experience.


He pulled on my arms so I was sitting up and kissed the end of my nose. "By the way," he said, "my name's Steve."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Click here for more.